Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cake Decorating Class drop-out !!

I am a drop-out, yes, I admit it! I can't help it, I don't have or better put, won't take time to practice decorating. My friend even has a business where I can go use all of her decorating things and still won't take the time to do it. I could have even bought already made icing...but...I have scrapbook pages to make and I love it and am obsessed with it. I know how to make stars out of frosting, what more do I need to know? I love Publix cakes anyway and if I don't know how to decorate cakes then I can justify buying cakes already decorated, yeah, that's i!. LOL!

I finally broke down and put the heat on tonight. I am darn cold and even with extra warm clothes on I was still freezing so I think it was time to put the heat on. My other clue was the dogs were shivering, curled up in balls on the couch with their noses tucked in between their paws. When I took them out, they looked at me like I was crazy, with alot of coaxing they did go out but barely got off the pool deck to do their business and were right back at the door to come in.

I am off to do a boy layout with blue torn bears....later...

3 comments:

ScrapyTiff said...

WHAT...YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DROP OUT! I was really looking forward to seeing someone use all those fancy tools you have collected ;o) I guess that means you have more time to spend at my house then!

scrapbooking for others said...

OOPS, I guess I forgot to tell you...don't worry, I know how to make the frosting and use the star thingy jigger to fill in. We've got it made!

Anonymous said...

I am a cake decorating dropout too! It seems lately I am a scrapbook dropout also but I am determined as soon as we get moved into out new house I am going to have other people over every other Saturday so I will be committed to do it! Thanks for sending me the email.