Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Big Picture Scrapbooking Class February Layout


This is the layout I made for the class I am taking with Big Picture Scrapbooking, A Year to Remember. We were supposed to make a 1 page layout to put in our calender of people we love...well, for me it is kind of hard to get that many photos on a 12x12 page. I could think of 40 people right off the bat without even thinking about it and there is no way I was leaving one single person out! So I decided that I would do a layout about DH instead since I never scrapbook just him. Every one of these photos has a story and represent our love. I could make a page about every one of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice valentine for your sweetie!! How the years do fly!! Love the paper and the layout..cber

ScrapyTiff said...

I just adore this layout, it takes my breath away!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady thanks for your blog addy!! Love the LO and just an FYI for the 40 pics you can make your original's a wallet sixe and be able to fit them on a 2pg. Lo I hide some of mine or make a flip book and then attach that to the LO. Never have left a message on someones blog so if it doesn't show up to who left the comment it's your buddy chuewanita!!