Saturday, February 24, 2007

Magazine Box class was a blast!!

I had so much fun today at the class!! I love teaching classes, wish I could do one every week! Or better yet, every day would suit me better probably. LOL! I am used to teaching classes where I pre-cut everything and have photos of what it is supposed to look like and specific directions to follow. It was for sure a different experience for me!

Each box was so unique. I loved how each person picked out their favorite paper giving each box a slightly different look, all of them were sooooo beautiful!! I liked this class too because it allowed everyone creative freedom, from the paper to which techniques they used on the Basic Grey chipboard letters. I am soooo ready to do the March class, it is a 6x6 Flip Frame/Album class. We will be machine stitching on the layouts and completing 12 single pages (6 page protectors). I will also be putting together a baby version of this adorable little frame/album. I won't be putting a photo of this class up yet, I have to decide if I want to enter it in any contests before I put it on the net. Speaking of contests, I need to go see what is out there for next month.

No comments: