Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nice new wood!!

ooooh, we went to Lowe's and they had a new shipment of the pretty wood for the magazine and paper boxes. But, out of 20 pieces of wood, only 3 were in good enough condition to make the boxes out of. So we bought them. And we got some really nice pine to make the flip frames out of, it is beautiful...but it costs 3 times what the original frame wood cost! I think it will be worth it though. We can use the other flip frames and cover them with patterned paper, it will look awesome.
I scrapbooked most of the day today. Completed some layouts for my private clients and made one for eBay. I am working on several other projects but it looks like I won't get them completed until next week. I seem to be in slow motion. LOL! Well, I am off to scrap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have so many projects going I'm amazed that you can keep up with it all...love to see the wood and the finished product...by the way, any pictures or website for the giant scrapping store? cber

scrapbooking for others said...

Oh, that website is www.youngplaymemories.com and I will be visiting scrap, paper, sisters soon!