Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Maryville Tennessee was beautiful !!

We are finally home from our weekend trip to watch dd#2 play softball. We had a great time and think Tennessee is so beautiful. But, it was very strange, people smoke in restaurants still! I am so used to Florida where pretty much every where is smoke free. We were seated in the no-smoking area of the restaurant...uhm, unless you have an air machine at each table, I don't think it did much good. I almost had to get up and leave and then when we did leave I could still smell the smoke on my clothes. It was gross. But on the good side, our waitress was soooo sweet and everyone seemed so friendly there were actually young people everywhere, laughing and enjoying life! So all in all, it was fun. I didn't get to go to any of the scrapbook stores in the area, there just wasn't time. I understand there are three within about a 2 hour radius of where we were. Oh well, maybe next time.
If you haven't ever checked out Close to My Heart please go to my dd#1 website and look at all the new stuff they have. I am amazed at how easy it is to do pages with their products. Everything matches so easily and using the Cherish book, it makes scrapbooking way toooo easy. They tell you step by step what size to cut the paper and how to arrange it, couldn't be easier! dd#2 is signing up to be a consultant also this month while they have the special going on. Let me know if you have any orders, I'll get them placed for you.
I have lots of layouts to get made for my private customers so I better get on the ball here and get off the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOTTA REMEMBER OLE KENTUCKY & TENNESSEE,, TOBACCO COUNTRY! REMEMBER?
M&M