Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ramblings....

If you haven't seen Starter Wife you really need to watch it. I have only seen the first episode but can already tell that I am hooked on it! It reminds me of Desperate Housewives meets Sex and the City. Sex and the City is by far my very favorite show ever and I watch reruns everynight. I am not even kidding, every single night that I have been home for about 3 years now! Someday I think I will buy the entire collection, I have seen them on ebay but just don't like spending money on anything that isn't scrapbook related LOL! I am really not sure that I have seen every episode, you know how reruns are, they aren't in order, they just show one from one season and then one from another season but I never get tired of it! I love Mr. Big, I think every girl should have one of him, he is so yummy. In fact, I think I do have one of him, but don't tell him I said that, I don't want him to get too big for his britches. Anyway, check out Starter Wife, it was on the USA channel, whatever that is...
I know I have mentioned before that I love, love, love Mocha Joe's from Burger King. Well, I think I have figured out how I can have Mocha Joe's and it sort of kind of be good for me...did I mention sort of kind of....anyway, I went to wallyworld tonight and sure nuff, there in the coffee isle was Nescafe Ice Java Iced Coffee Syrup, just add milk and ice and poof, a really cheap Mocha Joe! 80 calories in 2 tbsp of the syrup, no fat but dang the carbs and sugars, crapola! But here is the good part, I really try to get my soy in everyday and since milk doesn't settle well with my tummy I decided to try it in the Silk soy milk and dang if it wasn't good!! And the South Beach Diet High Protein bars have 10 grams of soy protein in each bar, whoopee, I am in soy heaven!! And $91 later, dd#2 and I left wallyworld, thank goodness my Mr. Big does the grocery shopping and I am not let loose with a grocery cart in there very often, otherwise, I would not be able to work from home and be so content. It is so hard to believe that once in my life I wore white uniforms with white stockings, then scrubs and knew what those monitor lines meant, then panty hose with heels and actual dress up clothes and climbed that ladder to just where I thought I wanted to be and from up on the top rung of that ladder, I could really see it all, I could see that the only place I wanted to be was at home! Let's just say, I don't like budgets and deadlines and I don't like heights...LOL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as always, love the bears in any setting....the paper is just too cute. Reruns of sex and the city? what? not the real thing?cber