Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DREAM STREET PAPERS is at it again!!

I am sooooooo excited, can you tell by all those o's in so. Dream Street Papers is releasing 9 new collections and I just contacted Scrapbook Heaven in Hixson Tennessee to see if they are going to carry all of the collections again so I can buy, buy, buy!! I would buy it locally but I am afraid to ask if my LSS will be getting it in and they for sure wouldn't get all nine new collections in. It is really kind of sad but my LSS had ordered some of Dream Street Paper after I fell in love with it back in February, and I guess it wasn't a very big seller at the store. HELLO!! What is wrong with you girls...this paper is hot, hot, hot!! Just kidding around here, now don't anyone get their panties in a wad and send me nasty emails cause I will just have to delete you. It is a known fact that it takes Florida so much longer to catch on to what is trendy and awesome. I can say that cause I have lived here all my life and have experienced it before. I see their paper being used on several of the big scrapbook forums galleries and am happy to see that it is loved by someone other than me. Well, enough of that. I have to get back to work.

No comments: