Sunday, August 26, 2007

I haven't blogged in way too long!

I have been so busy the past month, business is great. Thank you! I am going to take a couple of days off and go to my mom's. She has to go to an allergist, hives again! I feel so bad for her. She talked me into driving up in my new triple white 2007 VW Beetle Convertible. I have only put 18 miles on it since I bought it...I don't get out very often. LOL! Mom wants to take it out for a spin, so we'll drive it to the doctor's.

I really get the feeling that sometimes I need to keep up with the times. It is sort of funny but frustrating. I am the kind of person that when I find a product that I like, I just keep using it, for years sometimes. I don't bother trying new products as long as I am satisfied with what I am currently using. I have to laugh though. Recently, I found out that Secret is no longer making Powder Fresh scent solid deodorant, VO5 no longer makes the shampoo and cream rinse that I have used since high school, White Rain no longer makes my favorite hairspray (not that I really need it anymore), my favorite toothbrush is no longer available and the only place that I can find real hot balls is at Sam's and we no longer have a membership. Then add to that Bazzill no longer makes the handmade paper that I use for tear bears (I have already bought every single piece that I have found on the internet). And now I find out that Scrappy Glue will soon not be available any more because the company Magic Scraps is basically going out of business and starting a new business adventure with digital scrapbooking. What am I going to do without Scrappy Glue??? NOTHING works as well as it does! I bought 6 bottles but that is only going to last me about 6 months, then what???....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you back online...you really DONT get out much do you? At least, not for yourself!! Love the card packages on Ebay...also the simpler layouts are also cute. Will be going to Tenn. the first week of October...can't wait...hope to see you before then.cber