Wednesday, September 05, 2007

LOVE scrapbooks, etc. magazine

Yesterday, when I was in my local scrapbook store, Scrap Happy in Bradenton, FL talking with the new owner Debra Humes, a customer came in to purchase a Halloween transparency. We started chatting about transparencies and how she uses them. There was also a layout in the store with a transparency on it that is just beautiful. I personally have not used one yet on a layout. I have some beautiful transparencies that I won in a Rusty Pickle layout contest, but they are just sitting in my stash. So when I got home, there in my mailbox was my latest issue of Scrapbooks,etc.! WOOO HOOO! I love that magazine. Of course, wouldn't you know it, there in the latest issue is an article about using transparencies! Really sweet ideas, I might add! This is probably the only magazine that I actually read, not just thumb through it and look at the pretty pictures. So anyway, sounds like I am plugging Scrapbooks, etc. but I'm really not, just love that magazine! LOL!

No comments: