Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some Serious Fun at Scrap Happy, Bradenton, FL

I haven't had this much fun in a long time. The scrapping ladies, and occassional husband stopping by, were so nice and fun to be with for the past 3 days. I scrapped Thursday 10-6, Friday 10-midnight, Saturday 10-10! If you have never been to Scrap Happy in Bradenton, Florida, now is the time to check 'em out...huhm....is it Scraphappy or Scrap Happy, durn, I don't know for sure! LOL! But either way I spell it, the results are the same, VERY nice people there and too too much fun!
I have been cleaning my scrapping room today and starting to rearrange AGAIN! I can't wait to get my cabinets and table made so I can quit organizing and actually do something. Dh has been refinishing a wood corner desk for my sewing machine and die cut machines to go on, looking mighty fine, thank you dd for letting your 'ole moma have your desk. It is going to work very nicely for me.
Dh spray painted my old black Heidi Swapp clock pink. It looks pretty good. I am using Close to My Heart patterned paper to alter my "new" pink clock, rolodex, perpetual calender, family blocks, and anything else not nailed down in my room.
gotta run...or maybe actually I better walk, wouldn't want any accidents LOL!

No comments: