Monday, September 10, 2007

This is going to be a scrapping good week!

I should be home from my mom's Wednesday, as long as everything goes well with her. She is on oxygen at night now but sounds great. She is still coughing but sounds so much stronger. Hopefully, we can find out the results of both of her biopsies before I go home.
Starting Thursday until Saturday or maybe Sunday, you will find me at Scrap Happy! My friend is coming from out of town and we are going to be cropping fools! Woo Hoo! I am really looking forward to this. I actually "feel" like going, which is unusual for me. I have just gone through the motions of life for so long that it is kind of scarey to me that I "want" to go do this. I cropped with her last year around Christmas time and it was just so much fun!
I got hubby out in the convertible last night and I think he finally understands why I wanted this car. It is just such a freeing feeling and so relaxing. We put about 60 miles on the car, drove to Siesta Key, Longboat Key and up to the north end of Anna Maria Island. He said it reminds him of his motorcycle days and of course our thoughts immediately went to Dustin...I miss him so much that sometimes I just want to crawl in a hole. But I won't, I promise. I am going to try and scrapbook some of his baby pictures and tell his life story so my girls will know.
Well, I need to go get ready for bed...night night!

No comments: