Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween Premade Pre-made Scrapbook Page currently listed on ebay

Love this patterned paper made by Moxxie / Moxie (not sure how to spell it). It is bright and colorful and just looks like fun! I used several Quickutz fonts for the words. The BOO letters were cut from chipboard with an Accucut font then covered with purple Close To My Heart cardstock. I also used black Stickles glitter on the boo letters and the bat wings. The bat was handcut to match the bat on the paper.
Ahhh, the joys of scrapping for others ( scrapbooking scrapbook layouts etc.) . I love what I do and am so thankful that my sweet dh has made it possible for me to continue doing this and really supports my efforts. He has the day off today and could be on the golf course but instead he is in the garage making wooden flip frames for my upcoming class.
Coffee is calling, gotta go....

No comments: