Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quickutz new product release is next week....

I can't wait for the new Quickutz product release next week! I have been having wayyy to much fun on Quickutz faster, new improved website. Wow is it fast and the pictures are much bigger and load quickly. I have so much fun looking and drooling over all of their products. And the new project gallery is awesome! Ok, I confess, I need a 12 step program for Quickutz addiction! uhm...among other scrapbook addictions....but anyway there is this cool wishlist on their website now. I haven't totaled mine yet but dd#1 has. Yepper, she has a wishlist of almost $2000, I think she takes after me. The idea is to email your wishlist to your loved ones so they can shop for you. Uhm...I think I will keep mine HIDDEN from my dh. He has no idea what I have spent on Quickutz, nor do I think he wants to know! Some things are just better left unsaid, that is the secret to our wonderul marriage LOL!!

I made the sweetest 2 page layout today from a page kit made by Frances Meyer that I purchased at Scrap Happy this weekend. It is so girly and cute. I can't post it because it has a client's child's name on it, but trust me it is so cute! The kit even came with chipboard flowers. I didn't use all the flowers but might use them in my scrapbook room in a vase that my friend showed me how to make from a toothpaste box!! I am amazed at all the really crafty ideas that people come up with. I am also working on a little altered notebook thingy to put my individual Sizzlets in. Will post it when I get it finished.

Grandmotherly duties are calling so I must go...it has something to do with giving my darling granddaughter a chocolate donut for her bedtime snack at 11:00 pm. Oops, I think I might be in trouble with dd#1!! Chocolate doesn't really cause hyperactivity does it.....

1 comment:

ScrapyTiff said...

YES! IT DOES! ;o)