Sunday, February 24, 2008

UN-DU will be back soon!

I just received the following email regarding Un-Du:My name is Mark Foley. I was the original owner of this wonderful product. I have recently purchased the un-du Product line from Big Time Products. I will begin setting up retail and wholesale distribution focusing on the Hobby Craft markets and commercial markets.I am excited as I was the first day I sold this great product. I am looking forward to seeing you all with un-du back into your home.Have a blessed day.Sincerely,Mark FoleyPresidentun-du®, Inc.Office: 952-929-9300Fax: 952-929-4306Toll Free: 888-929-93017600W. 27th Street, Suite B-9St. Louis Park, MN 55426

EDITED 2-28-08: Un-du will be available online March 10, from www.aspenshopsonline.com

2 comments:

theguyfromcos said...

As a retailer of un-du products for the last few years, I was delighted to learn that un-du products are coming back! I had to put up with a lot of whining from users who couldn't do without un-du adhesive remover and Scrapper's Solution. (Actually I was glad to hear the whining as it validated how good these products are!)

We will have un-du products available online by March 10. Thanks for the opportunity to share this good news with Scrappers everywhere!

Ron Lee
Aspen Shops Online

scrapbooking for others said...

I know scrappers everywhere will be soo glad to hear that!! Will add a link to you.