Saturday, February 09, 2008

Yummy Dream Street Papers have arrived !!

When I first started scrapbooking a few years ago, I was in a scrapbook store and heard a customer call some patterned paper "yummy". I remember thinking that she really had it bad, what could possibly be so good that she would describe paper as yummy. When I think of yummy it usually involves something chocolate with lots of whipped cream and really bad for me with lots of calories. But as the years have gone by, I am now that customer who really has it bad...I absolutely love Dream Street Paper! I didn't purchase their last release until this week because I couldn't find a store that carried all of it. I finally found an online store that has it all and has been absolutely wonderful to work with. http://www.busybeescrapbooking.com/ I placed my online order and I received it in record time and packaged very well so nothing was bent. And as I opened it and layed it all out to look at, the words yummy came to mind and I just chuckled...I am that person who now calls paper yummy. What is this world coming to. LOL!!

I can't wait to purchase their new releases as soon as busy bee scrapbooking gets back from CHA. The new Dream Street Paper is double sided...what could be yummier...

No comments: