Saturday, May 03, 2008

Celebrated NSD 2008 on line at Scrapbook.com

NSD 2008 at Scrapbook.com was a blast!! I had so much fun and hope that I remember to do this again next year. I got to scrapbook, participate in challenges and meet some new scrappers all from the comfort of my own dream scrapbook room. What more can a girl ask for.

Also DH made me a new shelf today for my button bottles. I swore that I wasn't going to change my scrapbook room anymore...well so much for that. I had all my buttons in little plastic storage containers, tucked away in a drawer, nice and neat but I couldn't leave well enough alone. No way, I just had to change my button storage. So DD#1 saved 24 Starbucks bottles for me so I can decorate them to match the color button and of course I had to have a new shelf to display these adorable button bottles, I couldn't let DH have a weekend that he doesn't have a "honey do" for me, now could I?

P.S. are there really 24 different colors of buttons....

2 comments:

ScrapyTiff said...

CTMH has probably about 30 between all the different button seasons!!!

scrapbooking for others said...

Don't tell me that or I will have to place another order! You know I have to fill those bottles up!