Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Premade Scrapbook Layout for sale on ETSY

I love the colors of this Autumn premade scrapbook layout. The blues, greens and browns remind me of kids playing in the leaves wearing blue jeans and sweaters.....

We got photos today of the beautiful leaves changing colors from friends who just moved from Florida to North Carolina. Makes me want to hop in my little VW convertible and go for a road trip. It doesn't help any that DD#1 called me from Nashville today and is telling me how beautiful it is there with the leaves changing and how cool it is. Every time she goes on a trip and loves where she has traveled, I remind her that she isn't allowed to live any further away from me than she currently does. She just laughs which worries me sometimes....

Anyway, this layout is in my ETSY shop for sale and cheap, only $15.

No comments: