Saturday, October 11, 2008

Crop at Home Scrapbooking at Red Barn Flea Market

I finally made it to the Red Barn Flea Market in Bradenton, FL today to visit the new scrapbook shop there, Crop at Home. They are located in booth 31 & 33 toward the front of the flea market in the air conditioned spaces. I was pleasantly surprised at all the scrapbook stuff for sale.

I bought 5 sets of patterned paper that I had not seen before. Melissa Frances "Lindsay and Grace", Moxie "Blessed", Pebbles "Travel Vacation", Sandylion Pirate paper, and It Takes Two Heritage paper. The prices are good, 65 cents for patterned paper, 80 cents for double sided and I can't remember what the cardstock price was.

They have alot of embellies, Stickles, Heidi Swapp bling, flowers and a whole bunch more. It is amazing what fits in such a small space!

Overall, I enjoyed going to Crop at Home and will go back again I am sure.

AND it gave me and DD#2 a great excuse to share a funnel cake at the Hot Rodd cafe booth. YUMMY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to check it out...nice to have a dedicated "shop" in the area again! Thanks for the info. Cber

ScrapyTiff said...

I am so jealous, I want some funnel cake!!!