Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapbook Retreat at My House...

in only 6 days !! I am sooo excited the girls wanted to come to my house this year for their annual scrapbook retreat. I can't wait until all that creative energy is around me! I am busy moving things around in my scrapbook room to make sure we have plenty of space to spread out. Our menu is planned and I am already drooling over what we are going to eat. All of us are watching our weight this year, so I still need to pick up healthy, low fat and low calorie snacks...well with a little chocolate thrown in! I don't think we know how to scrap together without some chocolate. Anyway, the chocolate you eat while scrapbooking doesn't have calories does it...?

1 comment:

ScrapyTiff said...

We just need to continue our nightly walks so we don't go home heavier! LOL! Oh yeah, just break the cookies so the calories all fall out! :o) OMG! I can't wait!!!