Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Girl Gift Card Holder

I made this gift card holder this morning to go with the adorable Baby Bootie gift card from Walmart using the A2 Gift Card Die from Accucut. All of the patterned cardstock and supplies to make this card were scraps from layouts that I made last year!
The font for BABY GIRL is my brand new Accucut alphabet Framed Cookie 1.25" that I just received last night. I cut the letters from chipboard, covered them in cardstock then added a little ink and bling. The font is really funky and I can see myself using it alot. I like the 1.25" size and how easily it cuts right through chipboard.

My dh just walked in and is loving the gift card holder, he said this is why I don't complain too much about your Accucut spending account. And then he added...how many of those are you going to cut out and sell this afternoon? LOL

No comments: