Thursday, April 02, 2009

Quickutz AQUARIUS Font 4x8 Die


AQUARIUS is just stinking cute!! I know I said "no more Quickutz fonts" but then they had to come out with this one and I just couldn't resist. Huhm...I think I have used that excuse wayyyy too many times. And how about "it was on sale"!
This font reminds me of being in the 5th grade, I would doodle on all my school work and this looks like the font I would doodle. It is a mini font, almost 1" tall and a little fat. And it is on a 4"x8" die. I will use my BigKick to cut it with as I have never purchased a Revolution. I bought it for a particular layout that I will be offering soon.
I also purchased a package of Quickutz white chipboard sheets with adhesive backs and so far I am not real impressed with them, very thin chipboard and some of the letters don't cut all the way through. They would probably be fine for using on my own personal layouts but I won't be using it on my scrapbooking for others premade scrapbook pages for sale.

No comments: