Friday, September 18, 2009

PINK PIRATE PRINCESS





Pink Pirate Princess scrapbook layout for sale in my ETSY shop.

Even though I have a new Cricut for my personal scrapbooking, I continue to LOVE my Accucut dies for my Scrapbooking for Others!
I love the pink, black and white Pirate theme. I really need to be a Pirate Princess this year for Halloween so I can have one of these layouts in my personal scrapbooks...or I could always just take black and white face photos of the many expressions of this Pirate Princess.
The pattern paper is made by Rusty Pickle and I used Close to My Heart cardstock. I cut the crown from Accucut acid free chipboard using the Crown Coaster Album die MR105J and covered it with cardstock. The font is Quickutz Aquarius which is so funky and fun.
I used Photo Corners #1 Accucut die , Small Scallop Borders #2 and Photo Corners #3Mini on this layout. There are alot of clear rhinestones, black inked edges on all of the cardstock, machine stitching and of course, last but not least, the adorable pink tear bears! I don't think you can see in the photo but the standing bear is wearing a tutu that I handstitched using sheer fabric and the bodice is Doodlebug crushed velvet cardstock.

No comments: