Monday, January 23, 2012

AccuCut Craft 2012 Sneak Peeks

Looks like there are three more AccuCut Craft sneak peeks of dies for 2012 and still more to come.  There will be a total of 19 and they will be available online starting February 6, 2012.
The Party Shoe which is a 3D die that would make adorable party decorations.
And yet another mini-album die to tempt me, the Album Locker die.  I don't make mini albums but I certainly have used the mini album die pieces on my layouts and this one will be no exception.  I really think the mini-album dies are a good value for someone like myself who makes my own embellishments for my scrapbook pages.  I like that there are multiple shapes on one or two wooden dies, you pay one price but have lots of die shapes.

The Recipe Album Set is a 2 die set that will make adorable mini Recipe Albums or embellishments for my scrapbook pages.  There is a cute die cut spoon, fork and knife, napkin, a pocket to fit a standard recipe card, salt/pepper shaker, tab and a tabbed frame.  Oh, and the scalloped pages to make the front and back cover of a mini album. I can see this one in my future.  And this die comes with holes for use with binder clip or without holes to use with your Bind-It-All.

No comments: