Monday, January 22, 2007

Had a GREAT scrapping day !!

DD#2 is back at college after a fun weekend with me at DD#1's house. I am still at DD#1's house. We slept till noon and had a slow start getting anything done today but finally got creative and have actually finished three layouts today. I really prefer doing layouts for ebay. I am more creative with them. I am looking forward to making my altered magazine holder. I have decided to use Close to My Heart "More to Adore" patterned paper on it. I think I will use that paper to alter everything for my scrap room including my altered Heidi Swapp clock. I want the photos done in sepia, it will match perfectly. And with me having alot of wood in that room, the pink and brown colors will coordinate well.

I think that I am going to start offering my classes by mail on here. I can ship kits with directions for those who can't get out to classes. I'll see how well this goes. I might offer premade scrapbook layouts also. I'm not sure how many people actually read this blog, but maybe it will be worth it.

Well, it is time to go finish my layout and maybe get the pictures loaded on here if I can figure it out!

No comments: