Monday, March 05, 2007

Too many projects going on!

I really think it is nice to be busy, but I think I finally have too many projects going on! I am working on two ebay layouts, one personal layout, three customer layouts, an altered clock, an altered Rolodex, altered Flip Frame, an altered baby plaque, altered wooden cubes for April's class, cutting the kits for March's class, an altered altoid tin, oh, and I can't forget the Heidi Swapp BPS year long class, oh and tear bears are coming out my ears in every color. Speaking of ears, some of the tear bears are wearing ears too, bunny ears that is! I love making Easter layouts. I feel a purple bunny on the horizon...and did I mention that I am trying to get a kit that Marah Johnson made, wait until you see this, it is so pink and so me and Dustin!

I am so excited, I won a 6-pack of Herma Dotto repositional adhesive from Scrapbook.com. That is the second time I have won something from there. Every Friday they randomly chose someone to receive an adhesive gift. Easy enough, all I had to do was send them my address.

Gotta get back to work....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!!! I count at least 15 projects...no wonder you never sleep!! Good to have you back, talk soon...cber