Thursday, April 12, 2007

All my layouts on ebay are sold !!

I am always very happy when all my scrapbook layouts on ebay sell. It makes me want to get right back to work and make some more. I was so happy to find more Bazzill handmade paper. Now I can stay in the tear bear business. The online store www.allthatscraps.com that I purchased from was just awesome, they even sent me a bunch of extra handmade paper. Very friendly, easy to work with and fast shipping! Then I found more Bazzill on eBay and bought from there too! I have two big boxes now full of handmade paper. I am in tear bear heaven. I am busy making bears as fast as I can. I still want to do some more Easter layouts, I have 2 more sets of paper yet that I haven't used. Gotta go read some more blogs, will write more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT... very special Easter pages.