Sunday, June 03, 2007

Scrapbooking for others has its advantages !!

Woo Hoo! I just finished two more layouts, that is eight since Friday night and they are really cute. I have been on a roll this weekend. I am starting one with handmade paper tear bears and watermelons. The paper is so cute, I will make a paper pieced watermelon to match the paper. I wish I could make the handmade paper bears faster. My dd timed me the other night and it took me 28 minutes to tear and assemble one bear without its face! So by the time I add the eyes, nose, chalk etc, it must take atleast 45 minutes per bear! Most of the time I do the tearing while watching tv so I don't realize how much time they actually take. They are so cute, it is worth the time.
Well, I am off to work, talk soon, Vickie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you charged by the time/labor involved, nobody could afford to buy the products, but quality shows...the baby book was a smash at the shower...people thought it should be sold "professionally" can't explain except to another scrapper, the amount of time just makes it virtually impossible to charge enough...oh well, compliments are nice too!! cber

scrapbooking for others said...

I am so glad everyone loved your baby book! And yes, it was a labor of love, very lucky new mom that received it!