Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Seriously Pink !!

Ok, you know how much I love pink, well, you have to go to this website and check out the photos of this new scrapbook store in Houston, Texas http://www.tracykeith.typepad.com/ The store is absolutely beautiful! It is too amazing to be a scrapbook store, it is like an elegant boutique or art gallery! I want to go to Houston Texas to just see this scrapbooks store, and walk through it and enjoy the elegance of it...road trip anyone...don't I wish!! Holy cow it is awesome!! I can only dream...

Speaking of dreaming, my scrapbook table/storage is getting closer to being a reality. Dh is almost finished with dd's six wooden 12x12 paper boxes. They are very nicely made out of Aspen wood and big and roomy. I think they will be very functional for her. Once he finishes them we are starting on my storage cubes/shelves that will be the base that holds my scrapbook table top, why waste that space, put it to use I say! Think island kitchen but with space for scrapbooking stuff. I know exactly what I want in my mind, and dh is wonderful at running with my ideas and making them a reality. I think that there are lots of scrappers out there that would love to have a table like this only on a smaller scale than 3 1/2 ft x 10 ft. I can't wait to show it off, but most importantly USE it! LOL! And it will be cheap to build thank goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK!! Checked out the new scrapping emporium in Houston....Yowsa!!! Probably costs a small fortune for the items but boy is that some place...If I ever get there...yeah right!! cber