Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cute Flip Flop layout!


This layout was fun to make. I used the flip flop image on the paper to make a pattern to cut the flip flops with. The flower is a Quickutz die cut. The flip flops could be used for journaling or a title could be added to the one that is on its side. I also imagine using portait sepia tone photos of (just faces) on this layout. I will be making another layout with this paper but with mats for 5x7 photos. And maybe a couple more, kinda depends on if the bidding goes well. I also like this layout without bears for those who don't like cute little torn handmade bears. WOW, I just checked the auction and I had a bid within an hour of listing it! WOO HOO! This gives me so much incentive to keep making layouts!!! Now if only DCWV would sell this paper individually and I didn't have to buy the entire pack of paper just to get the paper out of it that I like....huhm....maybe I should try to come up with layouts with all the paper...huhm...maybe not! LOL!
I can't wait to get started on the Cook Out pages....tooooo cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what more can I say? I just adore your layouts and the flip-flop paper is too cute. Sepia faces would be very interesting...maybe a bit spooky!! You have been working hard my dear, don't forget to take a rest now and then.cber