Friday, July 13, 2007

Quickutz has a blog !!

I have been following Quickutz 's blog on Scrapbook.com for about a year now and it has been fun but they don't seem to update it very often. For those of us who read blogs for hours everyday like me....an every month or two update doesn't do much for me. So I am happy to see their new blog and more than one person will be contributing which will spice it up a bit, not that Yvette isn't spicey enough, but just different views will be fun. Click on the link on my side column and enjoy.
I am off to make an altered rolodex to sell in my etsy store which isn't doing too good I might add, I haven't sold a thing there yet! Thank goodness for my private clients and ebay buyers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I now have mini-ephemera for use in small projects like altered books, etc. Have it stored in the computer and can burn a cd if you are ever interested. when do you leave town? cber