Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Christmas Card Class Offered

The Christmas Card Class that I taught this week was alot of fun but it seemed to be a little too difficult to follow the pattern. I have a new easier pattern that I think I will use for the next card class in 2 weeks. It doesn't have as many cuts. I am working on a sample tonight. (edited. I will be making another sample using green Christmas patterened paper, very elegant looking) I love teaching scrapbook classes and sharing what I have learned about techniques, products, etc. and I love taking classes from other scrappers. It is just fun to get together, share, laugh and create!

If you haven't already seen the new release from Quickutz, go to their website and check them out. I love Merry and Bright!! Way too cute! I think Santa is going to be busy this year making a deliver at my house and someone else I know who scrapbooks as much as I do...I did use my Cookie Cutter dies in my BigKick tonight and they worked great in it. But it was just a $24.99 phrase set, I don't think I would want to use the more expensive Quickutz Revolution alphabets in it. The BigKick has a multipurpose plate designed for the wafer thin dies so maybe it will be ok but it does void the Quickutz warranty. Huhm...what to do....spend the money on a Revolution or void the warranty...I just don't know. haha!!

No comments: