Monday, October 01, 2007

Scrap Pink Crop at Scrap Happy in Bradenton FL / New Scrap Room / Scrapbooking for Others sbfo / PINK Sizzix / ATC

What an awesome 3 day event !! I had so much fun this weekend at Scrap Happy !! The cropping ladies are great to be around, so much laughter and warmth and dang good ideas flying around the room. Everyone is just so friendly and helpful. I can't wait til next year already, this event will only get bigger and better each year. I came in third place with the layout I did of my Prince dh (see previous posts). But look out next year....me and my friends can save alot of pennies between now and then! I want to thank everyone who did vote, the money is definately going to a good cause.
Six of us from Scrap Happy and the Bradenton community have started an ATC club. I made my first ATC for the club and exchanged them this weekend too. I did "Witch 2007" which is a limited edition of 6. Mine has a tear bear on it of course. I really am addicted to making those little buggers. The photo in this post is #1 of 6. I think the other ladies like it. I will post all of the traded ones, but I think I better get their permission first.
My scrap room is almost complete, still need to put stuff on the walls to decorate, but all the furniture is made and in and I am probably as organized as I will ever be. I will be getting my scrapbooking for others business back in full swing this week. I love making Halloween, Fall and Christmas layouts so this is always my busiest time of the year. I can't believe I have already been doing this 4 years now.
I better go for now, I am putting together my new PINK Sizzix Big Kick and can't wait to start using it. It is so very pink and adorable. I have several of the new Bigz dies and plan to try my 4" Quickutz dies in it, I don't have the Revolution. Will update later if they work or not.

No comments: