Sunday, October 21, 2007

What are you doing today?

I am scrapbooking with a friend in my new scrapbook room! But I really need to go clean a table off for her to use, LOL! Remember those photos of my nice clean scraproom....well, those days are already over. There isn't a surface that doesn't have a project or a layout on it. There are several ways to look at that though. My creative mojo is back, I have lots of work to be done and money to be made scrapping for others, I am scrapping for myself, and I am happy. So, " mess equals happiness " !! Maybe that should be my room motto. LOL!

I was really bad to the bone yesterday and bought 3 new Slabs from Joann's and they all have glitter on them. I am addicted to those darn things! I did make some sketches for layouts though so hopefully I will be using them.

I need coffee and a shower....talk later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new and improved scrap room is wonderful...kudos to dh for all his hard work...what a nice place to relax and be creative...can't wait to enjoy it again. cber

Anonymous said...

wish I could be in your room...especially if it is a creative place. sb from sh