Sunday, December 30, 2007

Great cropping time!

My scrapbooking friend from Ohio has been here and I have enjoyed her visit soooo much. We made some awesome scrapbook layouts for her. It is fun for me to make scrapbook pages for other people. I made tear bears and did stitching on the layouts and my friend even stitched on the layouts and did an amazing job. She looked like a pro sewing. I wish we could get together atleast once a month, she is soo nice, but it is a little far to travel from Bradenton FL to Ohio to scrapbook every month. LOL!

I finally got some of the glitter Christmas paper, it is so pretty and I look forward to making some premade pages and probably put them in my etsy store instead of ebay since the Christmas season is almost over. And I am really excited because I have some white handmade paper to make some tear bears for Snow layouts. I love snow layouts, even though it doesn't snow here, I love the way the layouts look.

I am off to clean up my scrapbook room and start scrapping some premade layouts....

No comments: