Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Completed Scrapbook Pages for Sale on Ebay


Oh Baby, this is a girl -ie baby scrapbook page! This paper is just adorable and so soft and pink. I love the heavier weight paper. It is so much easier to work with, almost like a thin cardstock feel. The tear bear is wearing a diaper that is made out of handmade paper just like the bears. You can bid on this layout on Ebay, I only have this one left. I'm not sure if you can see it in this photo but I stitch on every layout. All the mats are stitched and I stitch right through the ribbon so there are no worries that it will come off over time. I bring the end threads through the paper to the backside and tie them off and then cover the ends with CTMH liquid glass so they aren't going to work back through and come untied. I have been using my Joann's 40% off coupons to buy pretty ribbon, this layout has two new ribbons that I haven't used on other layouts. I did check it with my pH pen and it tests acid free. When I scrapbook for others I always check any non scrapbook items to be sure they are acid free. The pH pen I use is made my American Crafts.

No comments: