Saturday, April 26, 2008

Accucut chipboard was waiting for me!!

It was so fun to come home today and find my box of ACCUCUT acid free chipboard just waiting for me to use!! And the even better part is it was free!! I won the chipboard on Accucut's blog and if you haven't been to the Accucut blog yet, you need to go there now, right here !! Do you hear me, LOL!! http://www.accucut.typepad.com/ There are ideas for consumers and store owners as well. I think scrapbook stores are missing the boat if they don't have and use Accucut dies etc. utilizing all of the ideas on the blog. I can only imagine the revenue for a store owner who reads the blog and regularly uses the ideas and passes them on to customers who maybe don't or can't use the internet and want scrapbooking ideas. How many times have I wished that I could purchase a single chipboard shape instead of purchasing an entire package that I will never use.

I also received the new Accucut 2008 catalog so my wish list grows and grows. I really need to stay home long enough to make some money...yes, my week long trip sort of turned into a few weeks and thank you my darling daughter who helped moderate my emails while I didn't have internet access. Mom is still in the hospital, doing much better, so I came home today to sleep in my own bed for a night and will know in a day or two if I am going back or will be home for a while.

No comments: