Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Close to My Heart Scrapbooking for Others

Where has this month gone!!! I can't believe it is the 30th already. I had to get back to work last night (slaving away in my scrapbook room LOL) and it was hard to get going but I have several premade layouts started and should be back in full swing by the end of the week. Mom still isn't 100% so I may be making another trip out of town soon. I like working at home and for myself but...I really liked those paid vacations that I used to have when I had an employer...but I don't think I will trade my freedom, doing what I love to do, for paid vacation days that I could only take when the administrator said I could and never for more than a week at a time and still had to carry a beeper just in case there was a patient question that no one else could figure out. Oh, the good ole' days, LOL!!

Anyway, I am placing a Close to My Heart order today and if anyone wants to tag on anything let me know. I will also be placing one in May too so I can get all their newly released goodies that are really beautiful.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....hope you have a great day and smile at someone for me and make their day and yours a happier one!! Think happy, positive thoughts and make those happy, positive neuron grooves in your brain deeper and deeper until they take over all your thoughts!! ;-)

No comments: