Sunday, April 27, 2008

So how will you use your check to stimulate our economy?

Ok I know, silly question, I am buying scrapbook supplies, give those stores some well deserved money! My sweet hubby says he is going to stimulate the golf course or maybe he said the golf course is stimulating, huhm, not sure now what he said...I really should listen to him but I was having a hot flash about that time and he finally saw my ears go from white to red and watched beads of sweat dripping off my face and was laughing his head off at me. Such a nice guy, wish he had hot flashes!

Back to scrapbooking...I am meeting my niece and sister-in-law at Rubon Rouge tomorrow to look for a scrapbook for my niece's recent wedding. I am hoping to find the Bazzill Lickity Slip pages there. I have used the Close to My Heart version of those pages and love them. CTMH has pages with 4 and 6 pockets. But my niece likes albums that have rings (they look like regular notebooks but fit 12x12) not post bound or strap hinge albums. I sure hope we can find something for her as she leaves this week Alaska bound!! Her hubby is in the military.

Ok, so my Accucut wish list is somewhere around $2600 now and I really like two of the Sizzix Bigz alphabets and lets not forget the 4 new Spring Quickutz releases in May. I think I may have to spend our check and several of our neighbors checks too....hey, it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble.

Mom is out of the hospital but I am going back to see her this week so if you don't hear from me that is where I will be with no internet access, hey, maybe I will spend her check too! LOL!

No comments: