Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scrap Happy in Bradenton Florida is officially closed

but that doesn't mean the scrapbooking won't go on in Bradenton Florida. There is a wonderful group of ladies who are organizing crops almost every weekend somewhere! I hope to get more details and will update my blog as I get dates and places.

The first crop will be this weekend at the workplace of a fellow cropper. It looks like her boss is nice enough to let us use their conference room every Friday night. This weekend will include a Saturday crop also. The cost is $5 Friday night and $10 Saturday. The money will help cover the cost of the A/C. You can contact me through my blog and I will give you more information and the number to call to reserve a space. BUT, I will be out of town starting Thursday until probably next Tuesday and won't have internet access. So get in touch with me ASAP.

There will also be an onsite Close to My Heart consultant and a Stampin'up consultant. I think Judy is going to continue teaching her heritage classes. And who knows, I might be convinced to teach a few classes this summer...

No comments: