Monday, June 30, 2008

12 Months of Christmas

I have decided to start posting my Twelve Months of Christmas projects back on my blog. I quit doing them while my mom was ill and I wasn't home long enough to work on them. Mom is doing better and hopefully I will have the time to make some projects.

The Twelve Months of Christmas are very simple projects that I make once a month and you can copy them from the ideas I share here or you can purchase completed projects from my etsy store. The idea is that by the time Christmas time is here, you will have 12 completed scrapbook projects finished and ready for gift giving. I will be posting the first one sometimes in July. I am currently working on it.

1 comment:

Deborah W said...

I'm looking forward to your project! Thx, and I'm glad your mom is doing better.