Sunday, June 15, 2008

Menopause the Musical

I try to keep my blog about scrapbook related rantings but sometimes I just have to blog about non-scrapbook stuff and Menopause the Musical is one of them! My bff took me to see this hilarious musical yesterday and I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so much! We had tears running down our face before it was over. It was one of those things that I would have never done by myself but am so appreciative that my bff took me! I think every female needs to go see this musical, it is hilarious. And it would be nice for men to go so maybe they would understand all of us menopausal females. LOL

To get a glimpse of what I am talking about go to:

http://www.menopausethemusical.com/

Enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would not have enjoyed it half so much without the presence of my bff...thanks for going with me...what a memory!!!