Saturday, July 05, 2008

Fourth of July Crop

I had so much fun scrapping at Inspiration Cafe's Fourth of July crop. We had some really good food too! We were there 14 hours! I loved watching everyone work on their scrapbook pages and home decor projects. The flip frames were a big hit I think. Stitching on paper is alot of fun and I was happy to help those who weren't too sure about what they were doing.

There were some good ideas about how to make room for my new Accucut machine and dies. But dh didn't go for moving the rooms around again!

We also tried to convince dh to "loan" me an additional $500 for Acccucut dies because there are still a few dies we just have to have! He didn't go for it! LOL! But I really do wish I had some of their clear plastic sheets. I have a project in mind that I would like to try, but I guess I will use glass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy you do like to live dangerously! I'm surprised he didn't have a cow when you all told him your ideas...move the whole house, again???? Glad you all had a such a good time...14 hours!! I don't think I was even awake for 14 hours!!LOL Cber

scrapbooking for others said...

I think I am going to take my ball chair next time! I didn't get tired until the last hour as I had only slept 4 hours the night before.