Friday, July 11, 2008

no Accucut delivery yet...

Today is Friday and I still don't have my new Accucut order...not that it has been that long, I am just wanting it before the weekend so I can play with it. I just saw more Accucut sneak peaks and Creative Cafe sneak peaks and they are so sweet.

Last week one of the croppers suggested that I make a notebook of all the diecuts that I have so I don't have to bring the GrandMARK and all the dies to all the crops. They will just tell me what they want cut and give me the cardstock and chipboard to use then I will bring it back the next week. I think that sounds like a pretty good idea. I also have the slim dies for my Zipemate and all the Sizzix dies. huhm...I think I will make the notebook with my dies...if they ever get here.

I better get off here, I have a big order going out and I really have to do shoulder therapy in the pool before the crop tonight.

I wish everyone a very fun and creative scrapping paper crafting weekend!

No comments: