Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scrap Pink Crop

I scrapbook with some of the most awesome ladies I have ever met! We had a group of 17 scrappers this weekend and we raised $500 for Scrap Pink's Susan G Komen for the Cure. I think that is pretty good from a group no bigger than we have. The Pirate premade layout that I made with tear bear Pirates sold for $61. I was very excited to be able to take part in this crop and donate the layout.

For those who don't know about what we did this weekend you can read about Scrap Pink at . Scrapbooks etc. is partnering with Susan G. Komen for the Cure® to hold a “Scrap Pink” fundraising campaign in September 2008 at independent retail stores across North America.

1 comment:

My Patterned Mind said...

Congrats on your successful crop!!! It's great that you were able to raise that much money.