Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrapbooking Blogs

In the past few months, I have noticed that some scrapbook celebrity blogs have had very little on their blogs to do with scrapbooking and more to do with their personal lives of which I am not that interested. I don't mind a little personal information but I am really there for scrapbooking inspiration.

I hope that my blog readers come here to see what new scrapbook stuff I have done and to get inspiration for scrapbooking and paper crafting. I don't usually post much about my personal life unless it pertains to scrapbooking somehow. And since I scrapbook everyday, that isn't hard to do!

I have enjoyed the Paper Crazy blog for quite some time now. They have projects with big photos and instructions. I even scrap lifted one of their ideas for a project we did with my scrapping group. So anyway, they have made a few changes on their blog and I want to encourage you to go to their blog and subscribe to the feed so you get updates everytime they post something new on the blog. Also check out their designer blogs, some very talented scrapper and paper crafters.

ps...I learned how to actually add a link to the blog now! Thank you DD#1!

No comments: