Monday, October 06, 2008

MY PUNKIN Halloween Scrapbook Pages


I love the Fiskars texture plates! I have used them on various layouts but I think the fence is tooo cute. The texture plate is wood grain and then I inked the cardstock with Close to My Heart ink so the wood grain shows.
I cut the black cat out of thick handmade paper using the cat Accucut die. It has green rhinestone eyes.
I handcut the bats and used red stickles for their eyes. Spooky looking! The pumpkins are a combination of Sizzix dies and a layer that I hand cut and inked. The black mask is a Quickutz die and tied with ribbon.
I have one of these layouts in an auction on Ebay. I have already sold all the other pages like this that I made...thank you!!
Check out my Etsy shop for several Halloween scrapbook layouts for sale.

No comments: