Thursday, January 22, 2009

Accucut New Dies Release CHA Winter 2009

Do you love mini albums? Accucut is releasing a new Flip Album 4 die set that is adorable and I can think of several uses for it already! The new Flip Album is 5 1/2" tall and has 6 graduated width pages.

I already know one project I would like to make with it. I have a 3 inch Accucut alphabet, one of the old style alphas that went with the now discontinued Zip'emate machine that I still secretly love...well anyway, cut the letters to spell FAMILY from Accucut chipboard and cover with cardstock or alter with colored UTEE. Attach one letter to the edge of each page so when the book is closed you can read FAMILY. Sort of like the word books. ooh and my granddaughter has 6 letters in her name...a book all about her and Granny (me). What a fun class where everyone could choose the letters for their book!

Check it out here: Flip Album 4 die set

And there is a new Accucut Dragon Fly #2 die....cute, cute, cute!

No comments: