Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Pre-Made Scrapbook Pages for Sale


I made this pre-made scrapbook layout for photos that I took this year at Home Depot finding the perfect tree with my DD#2 and DH.
The paper is from a DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack 2008. I love scrapbooking with the heavier weight patterned cardstock that has glitter embossed into it like the DCWV has. The beauty of glitter and embossing without any of the mess.
I also had the opportunity to use a few of my new Accucut dies on these pre-made scrapbook pages. I used the Scalloped Frame large die for the title box and journaling box, Borders #1 die and Photo Corners #1 long cut die.
The fonts are Quickutz dies, and the tree is a Sizzix die.
And as always, I made the cut little fuzzy bears using torn handmade paper. It is so much fun to tear the bears out of paper.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I have tried and tried and have been unsuccessful in getting my tear bears to be fuzzy enough. I purchased thick mulberry paper and even purchased ones of the brushes however, they just aren't fuzzy. Do you have any suggestions for me?

scrapbooking for others said...

Hi Bonnie! One thing that I do that I think makes the bears fluffy is to use 2 or 3 layers of handmade paper. I have found that if I use a very thin amount of Scrappy Glue in the middle area of the pieces, away from the edges so it doesn't ooze out, it holds the paper together without coming through the paper. Let the pieces dry overnight and then use your brush around the edge to fluff. Let me know if that helps.