Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pink Christmas Scrapbook Layout


Can I say PINK Christmas !! The patterned paper and cardstock are both DCWV Die Cuts With a View 2008. I love pink and have lots of photos to scrap from this Christmas and can't wait to use this layout for myself. I have this PinkChristmas scrapbook layout listed on Etsy for sale.
I always use Accucut acid free chipboard when I cut chipboard embellishments for layouts. I hand cut the box and lid that the tear bear is peeking out of. I also cut the letters from the chipboard using a Sizzix Bigz Boss-O alphabet. The curly ribbon embellishment is an Accucut Border Ribbon Die cut out of chipboard.
The patterned paper is machine stitched to the cardstock background and so are the mats.
I love the little pink tear bear peeking out from the box lid.

No comments: