Saturday, March 07, 2009

FUN Girl Premade Pink and Brown Scrapbook Pages for Sale


This was a fun premade scrapbook layout to make. I used one of my favorite layout designs that uses three different pattern papers and two different color cardstock.
I like mulitple photos on a page, but when making premade pages I try to stay with photos mats for standard size photos such as 4"x6" or 5"x7".
Those sizes limit how many photo mats can go on each page.
I used Accucut Border Die #1 alont the bottom of the page. The Photo Corners are Accucut dies in two sizes, long cut and extra long cut. And the Nameplate #3 is also an Accucut die.
The letters are chipboard covered with cardstock. I used an Accucut Zip'e slim retired alphabet die for the title.

3 comments:

ScrapyTiff said...

OMG! This is sooo cute! Of course, I have a weakness for pink and brown combos!

Bonnie said...

I would love to know how you get your bears so fluffy. I have tried however, they just don't look as cute as yours.

scrapbooking for others said...

Hi Bonnie! I think it is all about the paper really. I use a soft handmand paper to start with, which is hard to find since Bazzill discontinued their line in 2005. And I layer the paper before I brush the edges with a nail brush. I use Scrappy Glue, just a thin, thin amount between the paper layers. Be careful or it will show through. Keep on trying, my first bears were scarey looking! LOL